Customer Service Advisor (W.I.P)
To assist the Manager in all aspects of the departments operations, maintaining a high standard of efficiency to new and prospective customers.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Hours per week: 37.5
Salary: approximately £15,600.00 depending on skills and experience.
About the Department
Our W.I.P Department (work in progress) covers our 4 up and coming brands of Bonacia; Nursery Resources, Leavers' Books, School Products and The Magic Chair.
We're looking for an organised and efficient Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly team. The role is extremely varied and will include;
- Dealing with customer telephone calls, emails and written communications promptly and to an excellent standard.
- Ensuring the accurate processing of customer orders, from order taking to delivery and aftercare.
- Gaining and maintaining an expert level of knowledge of all products and services.
- Managing customer problems: firstly by working out the best way to make the customer happy - and making that happen; secondly by establishing the root cause of the problem and working with management/other staff members to find and implement solutions. Ensure all customer problems are accurately recorded, for ongoing communication with the customer, and analysis purposes.
- Accurate recording of all customer requests, mailing - postal and email, contact details, schedules, print requests and orders using company database / (hand written process when required).
- Ensuring all customer service communications are accurate, informative and user friendly.
- Encouraging customer feedback, positive and negative, and follow up to gain as much information/understanding as possible. Record all instances of customer feedback for analysis purposes.
- Dealing with post, including following through on any returns.
- Keeping track of personalised orders, liaising with design and production departments.
- Inputting to product and service creation, development and improvement.
- Filing and other administration tasks as required.
Why would you want to work with us?
- A great company to work for - we're a fun and friendly bunch (2 great parties each year!)
- Training on the job - We love to invest in our staff and we'd be happy to look at putting you through additional qualifications if possible
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, fill out our Application Form and email it to email@example.com, post it to us or even pop it in; our address is HR Department, Bonacia Ltd, Remus House, Coltsfoot Drive, Peterborough, PE2 9BF.