BPUK Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Customer Service team.
Book Printing UK is a busy, fast paced department. The successful candidate will be communicating with a wide range of customers from aspiring Authors, Publishers & Businesses via email, telephone and online chat.
The main duties required for this customer service role include, answering the phone, replying to emails, generating quotations, processing orders and ensuring customers are smiling when they get off the phone. Our aim is to always provide the highest level of customer service.
On top of the ‘usual’ duties we like to mix it up a bit and add more variety to the day. So the successful person will find themselves sending sample requests, completing file assessments and liaising with our Design team regarding customer’s orders.
Our Ideal Team Member
- Amazing customer service skills (obviously)
- A good team player with common sense
- Self motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Previous customer service experience would be great ‐ but not necessary
Why would you want to work with us?
- A great company to work for ‐ we’re a fun and friendly bunch (2 great parties each year!)
- Training on the job ‐ We love to invest in our staff and we’d be happy to look at putting you through additional qualifications
£15,000 - £17,000
*Shift pattern of Monday‐Friday 1:00pm ‐ 8:00pm & Saturday 8:00am‐1:00pm 1 week in every 3, shift allowance of £1.00 per hour included on top of hourly rate.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, fill out our Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, post it to us or even pop it in; our address is HR Department, Bonacia Ltd, Remus House, Coltsfoot Drive, Peterborough, PE2 9BF.