Pre-Press Design / Layout
Book Printing UK is a leading digital book printer based in Peterborough. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented pre-press coordinator to join our team.
You will be joining a busy design department producing print layouts for a variety of books and ensuring files are ready for print. You will be working from supplied print ready files; pdf’s and Word documents, provided by authors, publishers and businesses.
You will work with customers to ensure their files are suitable for print by ensuring fonts are embedded, image resolution is high enough to be well replicated in print and that file set up and geometry is consistent.
You should have a good knowledge of Adobe software and Microsoft Office; full training will be available to the right candidate.
You must be a good team player, friendly, helpful and patient, with a keen eye for detail, plus good communication and administration skills.
The opportunity to develop your skills and work with a forward thinking company is on offer, as well as a fun and stimulating working environment.
Our Ideal Team Member:
- Strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge & experience working with:
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
Why would you want to work with us?
- A great company to work for – we’re a fun and friendly bunch (2 great parties each year!)
- Training on the job – we love to invest in our staff and we’d be happy to look at putting you through additional qualifications if possible
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, fill out our Application Form and email it to email@example.com, post it to us or even pop it in; our address is HR Department, Bonacia Ltd, Remus House, Coltsfoot Drive, Peterborough, PE2 9BF.