Bonacia is an award-winning Digital Printing and Publishing company that prides itself on being a fun and friendly place to spend 8 hours a day! Our busy production department deals with around 70,000 units a month and with this number rising rapidly we’re looking for an enthusiastic Print Finisher to join our team.
Our ideal team member would be:
- Someone who loves working as part of a team!
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Dedicated!! We’re looking for people who enjoy coming to work and are passionate about what they do!
- Positive! A bit of positivity can get you far...and it spreads like wildfire!
- Someone who loves a fast paced environment and isn't afraid to get stuck in
The role involves:
- Operating binding, trimming and coiling machines ensuring all work is completed to the highest standard
- To monitor and maintain stock levels for consumables
- Completing quality control to ensure all work is of the highest standard
Experience of working in print finishing is not essential for this role as full training will be given, however, it would be an advantage!
Why would you want to work with us?
- The opportunity to join a fast growing & ambitious business
- A fun and friendly working environment including 2 great parties each year
- Investment – we love our staff and know they are at the heart of ensuring our business succeeds
- Service Increase on holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits such as childcare vouchers, cycle2work scheme, free tea and coffee as well as company parking
Our production team work on a weekly rotation of two shifts;
6:00am - 2:00pm
2:00pm - 10:00pm
Shift Allowance (SA) is provided on top of hourly rate
between £8.00 per hour / £9.00 per hour average
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, fill out our Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, post it to us or even pop it in; our address is HR Department, Bonacia Ltd, Remus House, Coltsfoot Drive, Peterborough, PE2 9BF.