A fantastic opportunity
has arisen for four Apprentices to join our Print finishing department. If you
wish to continue your education whilst in a work environment then this could be
just the move for you. This is an opportunity to undergo training to attain an
NVQ level 2 and 3 in Print Finishing whilst learning a vocation.
The role is full time and during your apprenticeship you will learn a wide range of print finish techniques, – over a few years this will give you the skills for a rich career in print finishing.
The role will be really varied and give the successful candidates a well rounded experience learning about all aspects of our Production & Despatch departments including;
Print Finishing – Using semi automated equipment –
· Cutting and separating
Despatch - Collation and packaging of orders.
Print – Use of digital printers. Including a training week in Germany
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to gain full knowledge of print finishing leading to formal qualifications. There is also the possible full time employment on successful completion and opportunities for further development in the future.
· Someone who loves working as part of a team
· Someone who takes pride In their work
· Dedicated – we’re looking for people who en joy coming to work and are passionate about what they do
· Positive! A bit of positivity can get you far..and it spreads like wildfire!
· Some who loves a fast paced environment and isn’t afraid to get stuck in
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
How to Apply