Bonacia is an award-winning Digital Printing and Publishing company that prides itself on being a fun and friendly place to spend 8 hours a day! Our busy production department deals with around 70,000 units a month and with this number rising rapidly we’re looking for an enthusiastic Print Operative to join our team.
Our ideal team member would be:
- Someone who loves working as part of a team!
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Dedicated!! We’re looking for people who enjoy coming to work and are passionate about what they do!
- Positive! A bit of positivity can get you far...and it spreads like wildfire!
The role involves:
- Operating digital Nexpress machines following training and procedures
- Operating print glosser
- Setting up digital files ready for print
- Completing quality control to ensure all work is of the highest standard
Experience of working in print is not essential for this role as full training will be given, however, it would be an advantage!
Why would you want to work with us?
A great company to work for – we’re a fun and friendly bunch who hold lots of company events and encourage people to #GetInvolved.
Training on the job – we love to invest in our staff and we’d be happy to look at putting you through additional qualifications, including the possible opportunity to go to Germany to become Nexpress qualified!
Our production team work on a weekly rotation of two shifts;
6:00am - 2:00pm (+ £0.50 SA)
2:00pm - 10:00pm (+ £1.50 SA)
Shift Allowance (SA) is provided on top of the hourly salary shown below.
Starting – £7.50 per hour (£14,625.00)
3-Month Probation – £8.00 per hour (£15,600.00)
1 Year’s Service – £8.50 per hour (£16,575.00)
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, fill out our Application Form and email it to email@example.com, post it to us or even pop it in; our address is HR Department, Bonacia Ltd, Remus House, Coltsfoot Drive, Peterborough, PE2 9BF.