BPUK Department Manager (Print Industry)
Do you dream about running your own multi-million £ business whilst having the security of a competitive salary?
We’re recruiting for an ambitious manager to run our Book Printing UK division providing beautiful books and an incredible service tailored to each customer’s needs.
BPUK is an award-winning digital printing business based in Woodston, Peterborough, it's well established and has seen rapid growth over the last 7 years increasing turnover by 582% and set to break to £2m mark for 2019.
About the position
This exciting position gives you the opportunity to enjoy the hustle and bustle of the competitive print industry whilst also working top-level, finding business development opportunities and tailored experiences to grow the BPUK brand.
As the BPUK Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting and developing your team of 7 Account Managers and 4 Pre-Press Designers ensuring they have the skills and knowledge needed to meet sales targets whilst giving exceptional service and having fun along the way too!
BPUK is part of the Bonacia Family so as well as managing your own team you’ll play a key role in the wider business, working closely with the in-house operational departments to improve your customer’s experience, increase profits and make BPUK a worldwide, household name.
What we’re looking for
- A confident communicator - direct enough to manage a project and get sh*t done, whilst likeable/emotionally intelligent enough to build strong working relationships along the way
- Ambition and dive – the sky’s the limit and we want to reach for the stars!
- Business acumen – we couldn’t hand over a £2m department without it right?!
- An operational thinker who enjoys making processes slicker & quicker
- A true leader who can train, engage and motivate their team to reach business goals
If this role excites you and you think you're the perfect fit, don't hang about, send your Application over and you could start the New Year in your dream job!