Bonacia Ltd is an award winning Digital Printing and Publishing Company based in Woodston Peterborough, our mission is to make it possible for everyone to share their story and with 10 exciting divisions and a huge range of customers we’re well on our way to achieving this!
We’re recruiting for a Despatch Operative to join our busy Despatch & Mailing Team.
The Despatch Department is responsible for all mailing and despatching of all products to customers in a timely manner and adhering to the Company quality standards. Working within a small, busy team we are looking for a self motivated individual, able to work under your own initiative. We’re passionate about what we do and with Despatch being the final stop for our customer’s orders before they leave the building we’re looking for someone who takes pride in their work.
· Pack books for despatch each day following the instructions on the paperwork.
· Fill out postal and courier dockets and paperwork. Ensure that post sheets and data is input on the Royal Mail website each day. Process the post on line when required
· Collate, stuff and despatch letters and mailshots as required.
· Adhere to schedules and deadlines ensuring that your manager is informed of any potential difficulties.
· Operate machinery and equipment that you have been trained on, ensuring that Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
· Assist other members of the Despatch and Production departments as required.
· Must be good at working to tight deadlines.
· Requires good communication skills, both written and oral.
· Previous experience working within a despatch or distribution department would be useful but not essential.
· Fantastic attention to detail
· Enjoy working in a team environment
· Ability to work under pressure
· Fork Lift licence is desirable but not essential
· A fun and friendly working environment
· 2 great parties each year
· Investment – we love our staff and know they are at the heart of our business
· The opportunity to join a fast, growing & ambitious company
· Flexible hours
· Service Increase on holiday allowance
· Company pension scheme
· Additional benefits, cycle2work scheme, free tea, coffee & parking
37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday