Bonacia Ltd is an award winning Digital Printing and Publishing Company based in Woodston Peterborough, our mission is to make it possible for everyone to share their story and with 10 exciting divisions and a huge range of customers we’re well on our way to achieving this!
Young Writers’ have been promoting creative writing for children throughout their school education for over 20 years and we are currently looking for candidates with a passion for literature and creative writing to join our team as Editorial Trainees and learn all aspects of the editorial process.
- Selecting poetry and prose for publication in anthologies.
- Editing and proofing poetry and prose whilst adhering to house rules.
- Understanding the editorial targets and schedules.
- Writing forewords, blurbs, blog posts and reviews.
- Contributing ideas for new Young Writers’ competitions
- Creating typesets from work hand written by children of all ages
Essential Skills for Success...
- An excellent level of spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work to weekly targets and deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Good communication skills, particularly written.
- Ability to work un pressure and manage own workload
In return we’ll give you...
- A fun and friendly working environment
- 2 great parties each year
- Investment – we love our staff and know they are at the heart of our business
- The opportunity to join a fast, growing & ambitious company
- Flexible hours
- Service Increase on holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits, cycle2work scheme, free tea, coffee & parking
Job Role: Permanent
Salary: £16,500.00 increasing once trained
Working Hours: 37.5 house per week Monday-Friday
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, fill out our Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, post it to us or even pop it in; our address is HR Department, Bonacia Ltd, Remus House, Coltsfoot Drive, Peterborough, PE2 9BF.