Senior Sales / Customer Account Manager
Bonacia Ltd is an award-winning digital printing and publishing company based in Peterborough. We’re a family run business with a difference, our fun and friendly culture, along with our love of innovation sets us apart from the rest, you’ve never worked somewhere like Bonacia before!
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Customer Account Manager to join our Book Printing UK Team. Book Printing UK does exactly what it says on the tin, we work with hundreds of customer’s every month to fulfil their book printing requirements. Our customer base ranges from authors and publishing houses to businesses and individuals, we’re a one stop shop for book printing, publishing and fulfilment and pride ourselves on the service and products we provide.
Our ideal candidate will have Sales / Account Management experience, with a proven ability to build positive long-lasting relationships with their client base, they will be confident with making sales calls and enjoy working to personal targets.
- To process orders seeing customer’s print projects through from start to finish
- To call prospective customers using industry knowledge and sales techniques to secure their printing business
- To create and manage personal pipeline of customers from inbound enquiries growing your client base
- Maximise the retention and growth of existing customer base
- Advise and upsell on additional print services that may be beneficial to customers
- To use your industry knowledge to source and secure new business
- To meet personal sales targets each month
- Make the most of opportunities to bring onboard new customers
Essential Skills for success
- A love for sales with a target driven approach
- Fantastic communication skills both verbal and written
- Self motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Ability to manage a high workload
- Outstanding administrative and organisational skills
- Proven ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
- Previous account management experience essential
- Print Industry experience is advantageous but not essential
In Return We’ll Give You…….
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience including commission scheme
- In role Progression opportunities
- A fun and friendly working environment, including 2 great parties each year!
- Performance related pay increases (2 opportunities each year)
- Flexible hours
- Service Increase on holiday allowance
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company cycle2work scheme and free parking
A Bit More About Bonacia...
Choosing to join a new company is a big decision and it’s really important that candidates ensure a new business is the right fit for them so we want to tell you about how we do things here.
We’re all about work hard – play hard and this year we’ve set ourselves a BIG financial goal, when we hit it we’ll celebrate with a Bonacia family holiday to Barcelona taking all our staff to celebrate our success in the sun #BonaciaDoesBarca! If Bonacia sounds like the right fit for you, complete our Application Form, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Permanent contract
- Full time hours – 37.5 hpw (Monday-Friday)
- Starting Salary £23,000.00 + Uncapped Commission Scheme based on sales